1. Black top by Hakaan Giroflier Net-A-Porter
2. Blue ‘Tricotine’ skirt by Carven at Luxmodo
3. Space Bug glasses by Karen Walker
4. Large silver leather Frame Satchel by Bizi | Buenos Aires
5. Silver & black wedge sandals by United Bamboo at ShopBop
6. Silver, blue & black choker by RanJana Khan at Charm & Chain
Geometric shapes and inspiration from our future environments are big trends right now in the design world. Here are some “down to earth” ideas for experimenting with this trend without looking like the martian from outer space.
And don’t SPACE OUT while you’re here, make sure that when you jet off to the next galaxy you bring back a shiny souvenir.